xCRUD offers you many ways to work with your data and scaffolding, while remaining very easy to use even for non-programmers. Content management becomes simple and flexible, hours of saved time, minutes to implement. You can use it as plain php library or with your favorite framework and cms.
xCRUD 1.7 runs on the following platform:
- 5.x, 6.x, 7.0.x, 7.1.x, 7.2.x, 7.3.x, 7.4.x
- MYSQL DB/ Maria DB 5.x, 8.x
The new xCRUD (v1.7) provides users with updated libraries optimizing performance and introducing new important improvements on its usage. Community user feedback has enabled the xCRUD team to fix bugs and release a much stable version! Integration is key in our product and so we have seen such powerfull tools like tabulator integrated with xCRUD.
Positive reviews at Code Canyon, Ver 1.6.26
Users who have purchased xCRUD 1.6
Users who successfully use xCRUD 1.7
Roadmap for xCRUD 1.7.x
xCRUD has come out to be a popular tool among programmers due to the ease of use and its powerful capabilities. With time, our team has reviewed many responses and at the same time it has been involved in implementing great features with this tool. New Ideas of how it should work have been identified and queued for developmemt. We are in the course of building an even much greater product.
xCRUD - CodeIgnighter 3 Integration
xCRUD - Laravel Integration
Batch Image upload
V1.7.17 - Semantic UI Theme Inclusion
Multi-Filter search - be ale to search with multiple individual columns
Background Highlight on tabulator
List view implementation of action buttons
Addition of feature xcrud->max_row_addition(5); Ensures user to only add the specified rows
2nd level list grouping
Bug - grouping of relation field not to show ID but show Name
Turn on or off verification key - public static $autoclean_activate = false;
Table Logging for record modification that include add, edit or delete
New translation command
Confirmation message configuration for actions that include Add, Remove and Edit
Listing Grouping by a specified field
Listing Grouping Summation
Video Upload & Playback
Fix Tabulator relationship error
Google Map api fixed to take in api key - Modal & Side edit issue. When you edit a record and try add a new record, it edits the previous record.
Bug Fix. Removed form validation on clicking return
Toast Messages now added as a feature
Field Arrangement & Grouping now added as a feature >> Beta Stage
Bug fix for inline edit
not functional when $xcud-unset_edit is used
Better Formating of tabulator action buttons to fit in table
Addition of the feature to move next and previous in edit view
Fixed bug where inline editing caused an error on clicking on different cells
Bulk delete when placed on the right had a bug where by on clicking the main checkbox never effected the rest.
extra select column on button logic
inline editing on multiple instances error
Bulk edit added a last column erroniously
Inline edit had a bug when columns were fewer than total table columns.
New feature for inline edit to specify wheher single click or not.
Inline editing added as a feature
Parsley Validator included as a feature
Bulk Action/Delete Implemented/Added as a feature
Pagenation fixed. Was not working on some instances
Improved Bootstrap 4 formating and UI issues correction
Action buttons not formatted well
Side and modal edit mode added as a feature
Bug fix on loading bar, not show on all instances
Fixed Bug Bootstrap table was not contained in border.
No errors for php V 7.4
Tabulator xlsx download format now works
Tabulator pdf download now works
Missing action buttons missing below any table fixed
Roadmap for xCRUD Pro 1.0
xCRUD pro takes xCRUD 1.7 to the next level by developing a great framework to save time and resources With one of our goals being able to provide a script that reduces the development time
Window/Tab Configuration Module
No need to write code for listing and edit. Configuration will be done by admin after login
All table and form configuration will be done by adding or editing a record.
User/Role Configuration Module
Role/Menu Configuration Module.
Full Bootstrap UI Theme integration
All xCrud 1.7 features are incorporated into xCrud Pro
xCRUD 1.7 has rich features that are important in any business process automation.
- Simple Demo
- Inline Edit
- Edit Outlay
- Writing code for a CRUD application can be hundred lines of code BUT with xCrud its just as little as 3 lines of code.
- xCRUD implements Singleton pattern, so it can be initialized in any part of the script as desired. It will not appear on the performance, because you will always work with a single original object xCRUD. You can pre-set parameters and output data in different parts of your script: in different functions, classes, or even in different files. This way, you can create custom settings for your specific set xCRUD (first, read the configuration file, most of the default settings can be done there).
- xCRUD implements multi-instance system, which allows a single page load multiple instances xCRUD and work with multiple tables simultaneously. Regardless on how many copies, xCRUD open only one connection to your database, which is also significantly improves performance gains.
- You can connect every instance to different database and work not only with different tables on the page, but also with multiple databases even on one page.
- xCRUD uses native php session. For each request, each instance is generating unique validation key that becomes invalid immediately after usage, which ensures a secure, as well as ease and independence ajax-side of the application. Also you can use experimental alternative session, but for this you need mcrypt and memcache(d) modules installed on your server.
- xCRUD supports all popular types of MySQL fields. Also, you can control the display of your fields, establish simple validation rules. xCRUD enables working with visual editor for text fields, date- and time-picker for date fields, automatically generates a drop-down lists for the fields of ENUM and SET. xCRUD will generate interactive google map for POINT type.
- You can use any text editor for textarea field. xCRUD has preinstalled configs for TinyMCE and CKEditor.
- xCRUD supports file and image uploading, unlimited thumbs creation and resizing. Blob storage is also available.
- xCRUD provides control over your data. You can change the data directly to the entry through the callback function, and get the data immediately after writing to the database (eg for password hashing or creation (updating) data in other tables. You can create callbacks for most general actions.
- You can completely change the look xCRUD, editing just one small css file. You can easy create your own themes or just different screens (templates) for some actions in same template.
- xCRUD supports localization via ini files, so you can easy create your unique language file.
xCRUD pro v 1.0
xCRUD pro takes xCRUD 1.7 to the next level by developing a great framework to save time and resources
With one of our goals being able to provide a script that reduces the development time,
xCrud Pro 1.0 builds on top of xCrud 1.7 to provide these exciting features
- Authentication Module
- User/Role Configuration Module
- Role/Menu Configuration Module
- All xCrud 1.7 features are incorporated into xCrud Pro
- Full Bootstrap UI Theme integration
With xCrud Pro, you are left dealing with xCrud pages & business logic only. If you have an existing xCrud 1.7 application, you can easily migrate it to the new xCrud Pro. Or you could drop us an email at email@example.com with your requirements and we will give you a quote and plan of action.
Purchase xCRUD Pro
$99 for users who have not previously bought xCRUD 1.7
$60 for users who have previously bought xCRUD 1.7, Kindly email to us requesting a coupon code for $39 discount.
xCRUD Pro DocumentationHow to use xCRUD Pro
To quickly know how to use xCRUD Pro, read the documentation below
Start building your enterprise software..